The Corode vertical pump CS400-400 is fitted with a PP pump housing. The pump is extremely suitable for pumping chemical and corrosive liquids. The liquids only comes in contact with plastic.
The CS400-400 is sealless with a direct drive to the motor. This means the pump is also able to run without liquid. The pump can therefore run dry!
The pump housing and the impeller have been developed in such a way that the pump continues to have a suction effect. Even if the pump head is no longer below the liquid level, you can continue to pump liquid using a suction tube.
- No lower bearing. The pump can run dry
- Continuous shaft, directly to the motor
- No metal - liquid contact
- Fitted with 3Ph 400V motor 50Hz, from 0.75kW IE3 class
- Motor protection class IP55
- PP housing
- Maximum liquid temperature PP is 65ºC
Material available: PP
Max. flow: 43.4m3/h
Max. head: 25.2m
Max. temperature: PP 75ºC
Motor: 4kW, 400V/690V, 7.6/4.4Amp, 3Ph, 50Hz, IP55