Corode offers you a complete range of plastic filter units which can be used in chemical and corrosive process fluids.
The FIL30..M Jumbo is constructed from a PP filter housing, finished with 316 stainless steel. Liquids only come into contact with the selected plastic.
This makes the filter unit suitable for the filtering and degreasing of liquids with chemical, corrosive and caustic properties, or other industrial liquids.
- Filter housing in PP: 10'', 20''
- Stainless steel 316 metal parts
- Fitted with the Corode MAG-30
- PP filter housing: maximum liquid temperature in the case of PP is 80ºC EPDM or Viton seal
Interchangeable filter media by the FIL30..M Jumbo. Choice from cartridges or filter paper.
- Thermal overload switch
- Air release / drain valve
- Pressure gauge
- Mano meter
- Dry running safeguard: to protect the pump.
- Plastic manual pump: to pump the liquid to the pump head.
- Wheels: to make it easy to move the filter unit.
- Precoat tank PP: 10”xØ500 (50 liter) or 20”xØ500 (100 liter)
Q max: 30m3/h
Q min: 6m3/h
Q nominaal: 18m3/h
Motor1: 2.2kW, 400V, 7.4/4.3Amp, 3Ph, 50Hz, IP55