Corode offers you a complete range of plastic filter units which can be used in chemical and corrosive process fluids.
The COWS-07-10 are constructed from a PP or PVDF filter housing, finished with 316 stainless steel. Liquids only come into contact with the selected plastic.
This makes the filter unit suitable for the filtering and degreasing of liquids with chemical, corrosive and caustic properties, or other industrial liquids.
- Filter housing in PP: 10''
- Stainless steel 316 metal parts
- Fitted with a Corode seal pump CPS-07
- PP filter housing: maximum liquid temperature in the case of PP is 80ºC EPDM or Viton seal
The COW-07-10 will be delivered with absorption spaghetti. Spaghetti absorbs 7 times its own weight.
- Thermal overload switch
- Air release / drain valve
- Pressure gauge
- Mano meter
- Dry running safeguard: to protect the pump.
- Plastic manual pump: to pump the liquid to the pump head.
- Wheels: to make it easy to move the filter unit.
- Precoat tank PP: 10”xØ225 (10 liter), 20”xØ225 (20 liter), 10”xØ310 (18 liter) en 20”xØ310 (36 liter). The selection of the precoat tank depends on the size of the filter housing.
Q max: 7m3/h
Q min: 1.4m3/h
Q nominaal: 5.9m3/h
Motor: 0.55kW, 400V, 2.3/1.3Amp, 3Ph, 50Hz, IP55
If you want specific adjustments with regard to the connections, dimensions, motor, or otherwise, please contact us. We will always provide you with a suitable offer.