Filter Unit | CF..M
Corode offers you a complete range of plastic filter units which can be used in chemical and corrosive process fluids.
The CF..M filter pumps are constructed from a PP or PVDF filter housing, finished with 316 stainless steel. Liquids only come into contact with the selected plastic.
This makes the filter pumps suitable for the filtering and degreasing of liquids with chemical, corrosive and caustic properties, or other industrial liquids.
- Filter housing in PP or PVDF: 10'', 20'', 30''
- Stainless steel 316 metal parts.
- Fitted with a Corode magnetic drive pump.
- PP filter housing: maximum liquid temperature in the case of PP is 65ºC. EPDM or Viton seal.
- PVDF filterhuis: maximum liquid temperature in case of PVDF is 90ºC. EPDM or Viton seal.
Interchangeable filter media (cartridges, filter paper, filter bag, microfiber).
- Thermal overload protection
- Air release / drain valve
- Pressure gauge
- Suction strainer
- Dry-run-protection: to avoid the pump running dry.
- Plastic hand priming pump: to pump the liquid to the pump head.
- Wheels: to make it easy to move the filter unit.
- Precoat tank PP: 10”xØ225 (10 liter), 20”xØ225 (20 liter), 10”xØ310 (18 liter) en 20”xØ310 (36 liter).